Thursday 27 June 2019

My space art

Recently we have been doing some space art! Mills Mills showed us a tutorial on how to make this and it looked very easy and effective. We first made a stencil for the planets and moons then we put it over some black paper and then we started to colour it in. The next day Miss Mills bought out some chalk and told us to get some scrap paper to practice on.We had to draw a cross (or a circle) and spread it out so it looked like a star then after that we flicked some paint over it with a toothbrush and done.


Here is a photo of my artwork



The end

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ileana My name is Finley and I am in Room 22. I really like your blog post about My space art. You should check out my Blog. Do you like leaning about space? Blog you later, Finley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finley, My name is Ileana from room 24. Thank you for the lovely comment. I do like learning about space because it is very interesting.

    Blog you later, -Ileana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.