Monday 10 June 2019

Cross country!!

This morning we had cross country! I was really nervous about it but when we started running I was excited.We had to run out of school, past the dairy, down the first street, through the rugby clubs car park, then around the field, up the mountain or stairs, and then through the school car park and finally go across the finish line!

The hardest part in the course for me was probably going up the mountain.For the year six girls I'm pretty sure Emacyn came first Joyce second? and Alodia third. Also for the year five girls Deborah came first Neena came second and Oshani cam third and they are all in room 24 .

Here are some photo's

Emacyn - 1st yr 6 girls












Neena 2nd yr 5 girls
















                                                            Alan 1st Anjola 2nd Liam 3rd yr 5 boys
                                                                     
               








                                                                       
Deborah 1st yr 5 girls

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ileana! It's me Jack from Room 7. Wow I wish, I was there because I was away sick. I like how you told the viewers who won and put the year levels and pictures. You put some writing at the top and then you added the pictures and names, also year levels.
    Blog you later Ileana!
    -Jack :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack! thanks for the comment. I hope you feel better after being sick. A challenge I faced when completing this task was knowing what to writ because even though a lot was going on I didn't know what to write first!

    Also thanks for adding my name in your post about your birthday!
    Blog you later,
    -Ileana :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.