Thursday 7 November 2019

Athletics day

On the 5th of November, Kauri team and Puriri team went to Lovelock track for our athletics day.We did sprints, Long jump, discs, long jump and shot put. First the girls did sprints and the boys did the field activities.There was an 800 m run, 400 m run, 200 m run and a 100 m run.I did the 100 m run and I placed third.I had lots of fun with my friends  and we had lots of fun watching the other races. After sprinting the yr 6 girls went to long jump, I cam 1st Sanna (from room 22) came 2nd and Ava (also from room 22) came 3rd.Next we did shot put, I came 2nd, Lesieli (from room 8) came 1st and Joyce (also from room 8) came 3rd.After that we did high jump I came 2nd Emycan (from room 7) came 1st and Katana (also from room 7) came 3rd.We did shot put and then we did class relay, I ran first, then Ryan, then Leilani and Anjola ran last so we came 2nd.

Here are some photo's

















                                                                         The end

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ileana. It is me Jack from Room 7. Did you have so much fun at athletics like I did? Because I did. What was your favourite activity there? Mine was the 200 meter race. I will be cheering you and the other team good luck. I hope you have fun at the tournament. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jack Thanks for the comment.My favorite part of Athletics was long jump and I had lots of fun at Athletics.How many races did you do? I only did one.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.