Wednesday 25 September 2019

Day 3: The magic tree

Picture    




Paragraph

Slowly, the Sun peered through the clouds Emma could feel the warm tingling sensation as she were hit by the Sun's powerful rays.Full of confusion Emma quickly pushed her self off the hard and uneven ground to see a tree but this tree was different to others.It contained magic. She stumbled backwards and after a few breathes she got back up to quickly realize her world was in the tree she put her hand through the portal, all of a sudden she felt cold and deep cuts from the frigid air.All of her hairs on her skin shot up and she quickly pulled her arm out of there to feel the warmth of the Sun.Emma needed to find a way back in but she couldn't think of anything...

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, my name Is Chriss. I'm from Room 23. I really like your Blog post about the Magic tree and the tree has a magic and the tree is cold because It has magic on it and do you know more about the magic tree?

    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chris, my name is Ileana and I am from room 24.Thanks for the comment.A challenge I faced when completing this task was knowing what to write because I wasn't sure what to do.If you were there what would you do?

      Blog you later -Ileana

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.