Thursday 1 August 2019

Film festival at the Civic theater

Today (1st of August) Kauri team went to the Civic theater in the city to watch 14 international short films.There were a lot of schools there but that was alright because the Civic theater is huge.I sat next to Deborah and Hamida (Jadarose's mum).The Civic theater is set up like a castle and on the ceiling it has stars and some of them were shooting stars.


This is the first short film we watched and it was about kids being the parents and the parents being kids and it was quite funny seeing the adults acting like kids and the children struggling with them.





This was my favorite because it was very detailed and funny

These are my second and third favorite film because again they were very detailed and funny









           WHICH FILM WAS YOUR FAVORITE?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ileana,
    This is Riley in room 25. The film festival was pretty cool wasn't it ? I really liked the Civic theatre. My favourite film was the one with the paper man who made all his clothes, animals and other things out of paper.
    BY RILEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley, thanks for the comment! I forgot about the paper one and I enjoyed that too. Usually I would say I challenge that I faced when completing this task... but I don't think I had any challenges.

    -Ileana :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.