Friday 30 August 2019

BOOK WEEK / BOOK CHARACTER



                                           BOOK WEEK

Image result for book png


This week was book week  and we did a lot of reading.I really enjoyed stop drop and read.Today was Friday and we had the book character day were you Have to dress up as a book character.I dressed up as Mila from the tinklers three, not many people knew her which was good because I was wearing a pink dress and pink shoes but she was wearing a red dress with red shoes but no one knew so that was good(but know people might know).


Here are some photo's










   


                        What was your favorite part of book week?


                                     Mine was character day





2 comments:

  1. Hi Ileana, it's Tiffany I like your blog post about the character day!
    My favourite thing we did for character day was the dress up day too.
    I liked your outfit it was cute!
    My favourite photo was the one with all the Harry Potter people.
    What is your favourite photo?

    Blog ya later,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.