Friday 12 April 2019

Nadia Lim comes for Garden to table

On wednesday we did Garden to table With Nadia Lim and Aaron Gilmore.When they first arrived we sang Tamariki Owairaka.They went down to the field with the gardening group. While they were there my group started making a recipe out Nadia Lim's magazine.It was a roasted vegetable salad with a chili, lime and coconut  dressing.


When they were done they came over to the kitchen to do some filming.Nadia came over to my group and tought me how to cut the sweet chili.


At the end I didn't get to eat with everybody because I had road patrols.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,my name is Helen and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School.I really liked your blog post about garden to table.I remember when I did something like this garden to table.Have you ever tried?Thanks for sharing your learning.You should check out my blog.Blog you later,Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Helen,this is Ileana from room 24.Thanks for the lovely comment.
      A challenge I faced when completing this task was knowing what to write since there was a lot going on and at this point I was to tired so I was just aiming to get something on my blog.

      Anyways make sure to check every once and a while to see if I have finished if you want.

      blog you later,
      Ileana

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.